Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. This Warranty covers the defects within 1 year since the date of purchase or as indicated by the manufacturers.
2. For all the products which are still in the warranty period and with less than 10,000 Baht price after applying discounts and excluding Vat, the customer must only bring them to our office.
If the customer prefers our technicians to go on-site service, an additional service fee of 1,000 Baht will be charged (Vat excluded).
This does not include spare parts which are not in the warranty conditions.
3. In case of machine’s Warranty has expired but relevant parts are still under Warranty, the Guarantor reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of service.
4. The Guarantor reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of service and parts if the defect does not fall within the scope of this Warranty by the following circumstances:
4.1 Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device
4.2 Consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear
4.3 The device that has been tempered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, modifications, transportations, accidents and adjustments
4.4 Damages caused by pests
4.5 Damages caused by repairs from unauthorized personnel
4.6 Anomalies in electrical, gas and water systems
4.7 Signed and received scratched, dented or broken machines
Warranty Services are guaranteed for 45 days after Warranty beneficiary’s signed and received. Should the same problems or issues resurface within the guaranteed dates, the Guarantor will cover Warranty Services and same relevant parts for free. In case additional necessary parts are required, the Guarantor reserves the right to charge the Warranty beneficiary with the costs of additional parts.
The Warranty beneficiary must receive the repaired machines from the Guarantor’s HQ within 60 days after the maintenance has finished and the Guarantor has informed the Warranty beneficiary regarding the repair status. Should the Warranty beneficiary fails to receive the repaired machines within 60 days, the Guarantor reserves the right to deny any responsibilities to the machines’ damages or loss and/or hereby considers that the Warranty beneficiary has forfeit the machines and donate to the public academic institutions or public services for the greater goods.
***75 Distributor Co., Ltd. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice ***
Technical Service (Technical inquiries)
- Technical troubleshooting
For all customers, please contact our technicians advice and basic troubleshooting.